I just got off of the BEST week of my life. If you haven’t already heard, I launched my new business, 92 Events & Floral Design! On top of that, I was part of what will probably go down as the most amazing moment in my career. With the help of my teammates, some awesome doctors and nurses, I was able to help a patient cross off a huge bucket list item. On behalf of the hospital, my patient received tickets to go to the Superbowl to watch their favorite team, the New England Patriots. I am so lucky to have been a part of that moment and am so happy!! (If I can post an attachment, I for sure will!)
Any who, we are HUGE Patriots fan and are so excited they have made it into the SuperBowl! We are all trying to get plans together for the big day. So I had tried making a chicken wing sampler this past Fall, but I had been so busy I never got to post it on here. I made three different sauces and they came out pretty good! You can bake, fry or grill your wings as you please, but make sure to make these super easy sauces to cook them with!
I didn’t make step my step photos this time because the recipe is mostly for the different chicken wing sauces. You can cook the wings any which way you would like, but I baked the ones pictured.
I am not the biggest fan of spicy things but ever since I started to date my boyfriend, my taste buds started to change a little bit. The garlic buffalo sauce was a perfect combination of spiciness and garlic (my favorite!).
I don’t trust anybody who doesn’t like cheese. I REALLY don’t trust anybody who doesn’t like garlic. Anyways, there is this Irish pub down in southeastern Massachusetts, called Flynn’s. It is a popular place to get some crazy burgers but they have the BEST garlic parmesan chicken fingers. This recipe isn’t quite the one they use at Flynn’s but it’s a baby step towards that direction!
My absolute favorite – the Asian sweet chili! I am such a sucker for any kind of sweet chili sauce but this one might take the cake. It is sweet, stick and has a bite to it! Enjoy!!!
- Raw chicken wings, approximately 21 wings
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- ½ cup of Cayenne Pepper sauce (such as Frank’s)
- 2 tbsp. of vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp. of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 close of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. of garlic powder
- ½ tsp. cayenne pepper (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup of Ketchup
- ¼ cup of honey
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- ½ - 1 tsp. of grated ginger
- 1 tbsp. of rice wine vinegar
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ cup of butter, melted
- 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. of dried parsley
- 1 tsp. of garlic powder
- ½ tsp. of onion powder.
- Set the oven to 400°
- Line cookie sheets with foil. Drizzle olive oil on the foil. Place the chicken wings on the cookie sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken wings, in the oven. Bake for 15 minutes. Flip the chicken wings, and place them back in the oven for another 15-20 minutes.
- While wings are baking, mix the ingredients from each sauce in there individual bowls. Set aside.
- Remove the chicken wings from the cookie sheet. Replace the foil with a new sheet of foil.
- Dunk each chicken wing in the given sauce. Place on the sheet and in the oven for 8-10 minutes. Remove from the oven; flip the chicken wings and brush with more sauce.